Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dear melbourne city,

thank you for this wonderful one and a half years.
it was such an exciting experience for me,
to become accquainted and familiar with you,
exploring the hidden alleyways,
the darker and artsy side of you.
exposing my taste buds to the coffee world,
to such an extent that i would travel all over the city just to have a good cup of coffee.
you have moulded me into a coffee snob, such that starbucks, coffee bean and gloria jeans
are beneath me.
how i love exploring the quirky designer shops,
the second hand markets,
the roof top bars,
and the amazing array of food.
oh, not to forget running along the beautiful yarra river. the easiest way to clock 10km.
most of all, you make chilling out cool.
you make it acceptable (encourage it even!)to kick back with a cup of good coffee and idle the day away.

this chapter is about to end.
i'll come back soon melbourne city.
you will always have a special place in my heart.

until then, ciao.