Sunday, December 19, 2010

i hate to say this, but 24hrs in a day is not enough for me.
i spent 3/4 of the time working and 1/4 of the time sleeping.

what about time for myself?
i think i belong to the group of people who needs to have "me" time.
as much as i do love spending time with my friends,
i equally love spending time with myself doing things that i enjoy.
having met someone recently also meant that weekends were spent on "getting to know you",
and after 2 weekends of that,
i am starting to miss having those weekends for me, myself and i.
don't get me wrong,
it is not like i am not enjoying those moments- cause i truly do,
it is just that i suspect i enjoy moments with myself slightly more?

i think i am simply selfish individual who values myself more than others.
i just love the idea of lazing around at home in my PJs,
and that is what i am going to do, at least for this weekend.