Tuesday, December 28, 2010

supermarket frenzy

the past 2 days have been awesome!
maybe because i don't have to go to work.
i have to say singapore is still as crowded as ever, despite it being a tuesday afternoon.

went to see my good ole dentist at jelita and took a stroll in cold storage.
i love browsing through a supermarket.
i particularly love the cold storage outlet at jelita and king albert park,
partly because it is so quiet, bright and stocked with yummy food.
the supermarkets back in aussie were mother huge,
and i can literally spend hours inside,
going through the lanes and trying to stop myself from buying things that i don't need.

the fact that i was living alone back then gave me a reason to go to mart.
back home in singapore, my mum does that for the family, thus there is no need for me to even venture in unless there is something urgent that i require.
a very big difference in lifestyle i must say.
i attribute my supermarket frenzy today to lack of experiencing it here in singapore.

oh well, the new year is just round the corner.
i can almost smell 2011.

best wishes for the new year people :)