Sunday, March 27, 2011

next destination

Bangkok. honestly if given the time and money, this city will not even be on the list.

i never enjoyed my time in bangkok. the city gives me the creeps. it has been like 7 years since i last been there. it is just overflowing with white men who leave their footprints all around. i am giving it a second shot because a friend is working there and i get to fly for free!

for me, i need to go on holidays to appreciate my country better. Somehow, when i stay for an extended period of time here, the country gets to me. Life gets to me. it is so hard to get a balanced lifestyle, impossible. i struggle between doing what i like and how much i get paid. it is a constant battle. it gets so depressing at times- alright, i am going to stop here cause i don't even want to get started.

i am thinking if i should stop thinking and just jump straight in.